Health & Safety
At Bloom, we take your health seriously. Get your work done feeling confident that we are making your workspace safe. To help ensure that, we ask that our members play an active role in upholding our guidelines.
We ask that you:
- Kindly wear a mask when entering, exiting or moving around common spaces, you do not need to wear a mask when you’re in your office, or seated quietly with appropriate social distance. (Mask usage will be at the discretion of a group when meeting behind closed doors).
- Be diligent about washing your hands regularly while visiting
- Utilize sanitizing products provided to wipe down commonly used surfaces prior to using (copier, door handles, kitchen appliances, etc.)
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, have been directly exposed to someone known to have Covid-19, or are awaiting Covid-19 test results
- Observe social distancing when moving throughout the space
We will also do our part by providing products and materials to keep the productivity high and the germs low.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Medical grade air purifiers in open spaces, conference room
- Cleaning stations near commonly touched surfaces
- Single use hand towels and products where ever possible
- Daily professional cleaning service
- Disposable masks if you or a guest forget to bring one
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances